Thursday, November 24, 2005

Illustration Friday-- I do it. Do you do it?


Illustration Friday. What is it? It's fun. It's a chance to get your art work out there, and have people comment on it.

There is a suggested topic every week, from what I've experienced; usually just one word, and you get to think of something that you've done or something that you can create that will be your own personal interpretation of that topic.

For instance, the first time I participated in IF, the topic was "Night." I submitted a link to a picture I created by using my own photograph and messing with it in photoshop. Before I logged off, I started checking out everyone else's submissions to see what they had in mind for "night."

That's the fun part. There are so many different interpretations for the same word. It's a little addictive. But the best part is seeing all the comments you get after a day or two of people checking out your art work. Then you see them come back the next week because they like your stuff. There's nothing like it. How many of you have participated in IF? Do you think it's fun and cool, or do you think it's lame? Tell us what you think!













http://www.illustrationfriday.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely work!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home